Growing together in God’s love
Our children are the future. What we teach them now will affect eternity and that is why their education is so important.
Our mission statement ‘Growing together in God’s love’ reflects the bottom line in our organisation. We are all growing and we grow best in an environment where we feel important and are valued for who we are.
Our school aims to form foundations in all we do in our school and in all we aspire to achieve.
We want all our children and our staff to be:
· successful, engaged learners who grow in knowledge and skills;
· confident individuals who lead safe, happy and healthy lives, living life in all its fullness;
· caring towards our wider community; working together to serve the common good, and
· welcoming and cherishing towards everyone
Our values are the beating heart of our school; They guide us in our everyday lives.
In addition, the British values of
• The rule of law
• Individual liberty
• Mutual respect
• Tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs
are embedded in our school values and curriculum.